PDA

View Full Version : New girl from WI

Kayebabe
10-01-13, 13:36
Hey everyone. Just recently found this site, and so far its been helpful. I've been suffering panic attacks and depression for almost 5 years now. Tried going off of meds last year for about 7 months and now I'm worse than ever. New symptoms are popping up and its getting hard to deal with. Hopefully there are people out here that feel the same way I do.

Annie0904
10-01-13, 13:45
hi :welcome:

nomorepanic
10-01-13, 13:48
Hi Kayebabe

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BobbyDog
10-01-13, 14:51
You are not alone.

:welcome:

Baggs
10-01-13, 16:00
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Ocean2
10-01-13, 16:27
Hello, are you currently taking an anti depressant? I know how awful it can be! It'll get better.

Kayebabe
11-01-13, 01:46
Thanks everyone. No, I'm not currently on any meds. I've tried almost all of them. Was just on lorazepam, but it made me very angry and aggressive. I'm also very sensitive to medications so I can't take really anything. Its so frustrating! Glad to have support on this site.

Mark13
11-01-13, 21:51
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find lots of help and support here.

Ocean2
14-01-13, 22:46
Just checking in...how are you feeling these days?

Kayebabe
15-01-13, 23:19
I'm doing okay today. Still have this feeling like there is something in my throat, but I've been doing a lot more positive thinking and it helps. Distraction helps a lot too. Doctor put me on meds and I can't take them. Valium knocked me out for two days, and I only took half a tablet. How are things with you?