PDA

View Full Version : I have eaten soup

spottitchsam
10-01-13, 14:34
hi guys really pleased I had 1/2 portion of porridge with banana for breakfast,and I have just eaten a full can of big soup.even if I don't have anything else to eat today . I will be happy.out of 100% I feel 1% better so I am going in the right direction.hope that you are all having a good day.x

Elle-Kay
10-01-13, 14:36
That's very good, and porridge/soup are both good wholesome foods too, so well done :)

spottitchsam
10-01-13, 14:41
elle- Kay thanks very much I.think that when my cold/nose is better I will be getting stronger.x

Annie0904
10-01-13, 14:44
Well done Jean. I made myself some porridge this morning, put it down to answer the door and when I came back in, the kitten had eaten it :)

spottitchsam
10-01-13, 15:02
Well done Jean. I made myself some porridge this morning, put it down to answer the door and when I came back in, the kitten had eaten it :)

Annie thanks you made me smile.we have 2Jack Russell's and although they have never jumped on the coffee table before one of them was sat on it looking out of the window.at this moment in time they are my companions more than they know.both fight for the best place on my lap the unlucky one has to sit on the arm of my chair,but if the one on my lap moves off for any reason the other one jumps straight in her place.

Annie0904
10-01-13, 15:20
My friend has 2 Jack Russell's and they are so friendly. I have a 2 year old silver bengal (my profile pic) and a 15 week old Siamese seal point. They are good for me because like you say, they are such good companions and I have to keep going to look after them. xx