PDA

View Full Version : head pressure

shelley1813
10-01-13, 16:02
:weep: hi avnt posted for a while i have felt ok for a while but feel HA is slowly returning. Iv had CBT but hasnt seemed to help much!!!!
Im 37 weeks pregnant feel im talking slow and cant get my words out correctly. I also keep feeling that my head feels full with lots of pressure and as for forgeting things its driving me crazy arghhhh!!!!
Any advice as im convinced its a brain tumour :weep:

vitabelle
10-01-13, 16:19
Oh Hun I just posted something before you and it's exactly the same. I'm scared I have a tumor to. My head feels numb and I keep forgetting things and muddling my words. I have a lot of pressure to. It's horrible but at least we are not alone health anxiety is shit. Hugs xxxx

Annie0904
10-01-13, 16:20
I think these symptoms will be a combination of anxiety and pregnancy. I don't why, I guess it is hormonal but I always mixed up words when I was pregnant.

Baggs
10-01-13, 16:22
Hi Shelley,
I have head pressure and I forget things. A long time ago I went to the Doc's and he shone a light in my eyes and said I didn't have a tumour. He was right. I hope things soon improve for you and I wish you all the best.

Baggs

shelley1813
10-01-13, 21:12
Thank you to you all for your replys. I guess your never free from anxiety and its always there the what if it is something serious thoughts at the back ov ur mind xx