PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Aylesbury

AylesburyCPFM
10-01-13, 17:49
Hi all,

My name is Nicolette, I'm 41 years old, married and have 2 children, boy 6 and girl 4. I run the Aylesbury Chronic Pain & Fibromyalgia Support Group, hence AylesburyCPFM. The group is not limited to CP and FM sufferers, we get CFS/ME, Lupus, Polymyalgia, RA, Hypermobility Syndrome and many other Invisible Illnesses in our group. Many of us suffer with mental illnesses as well, depresssion, anxieties, panic attacs, OCD and others often go hand in hand with a lot of the illnesses we suffer. We meet once a month on a Thursday at 11am in Fairford Leys. I have been diagnosed with Hypermobility Syndrome and Chronic Pain, but suspect Fibromyalgia. Treatment for depression on and off for many years and I am sure I have OCD (or rather CDO as it should be in alphabetical order) and have mild anxieties about contact with others, going out meet new people, I hate making phone calls these days (annoying when you run your own business and HAVE to pick up the phone!) and am often paranoid about other people's intentions and don't always trust what they say and misinterpret what they mean... Hope that's enough to go by...!

nomorepanic
10-01-13, 17:59
Hi AylesburyCPFM

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
10-01-13, 18:00
Hi :welcome:

Baggs
10-01-13, 18:03
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Mark13
10-01-13, 21:18
Hello Nicolette and welcome.