PDA

View Full Version : am i being silly is this anxiety should i panic

trish1955
10-01-13, 19:41
hi i am haveing a really bad time of it last few days i have felt cold like top of my legs feel weired like cold tingly amd sore same with the top of my arms i am panicking the more i think about it the more aware of it and that adds more panick i am shaking with fear what is this stupid feeling i am haveing i know i have it a few times before and like i said the more aware of it i am the more scared of it god it sounds so ceazy but its hard to put into words does any one else feel like this the other sad thing is i see my 2yr old grandson on thursdays and all i couls do was sit and think about how i was feeling and panicky take care all trish

iamspartacus
10-01-13, 20:17
Sounds like anxiety to me. If you look to the left of the screen and click on 'symptoms', this will go some way to explaining what is happening to your body and why. It cant hurt you, you aint going to die. Your nervous system is just overstretched with everything at the moment and it is forcing you to sit up and take notice. Go see your GP and explain how you are feeling.

trish1955
10-01-13, 20:27
thanks for yr reply i dare not go to doctore as i always fear they will give me bad news i dont do medication either as afraid of side effects
earlier on wen i was doing somthing else it did not seem so bad but the more i ficus on it the worse it feels take care trish