PDA

View Full Version : afraid of being afraid

vengababe2003
25-09-03, 14:16
Is anyone afraid of being alone in the house alone. I have to make sure someone is going to be in the building at all times. My agoraphobia has turned into monophobia, I am fed up of being afraid 24/7, always looking out the window to see if any neighbour is going out, this has been going on for years now and it wearing me down. If anyone would like to email me please do. My pc is my lifeline. Thanks Venga

bishop
25-09-03, 14:24
hi venga
know the feeling well,try small visits at a time,crowds get too me,sometimes now but at first i could not go out the house at all,now today i went 70miles today,but am still glad when i got back home.
bish

bishop
25-09-03, 14:26
hi again
had a problem on the site posted twice, sorry about that
bish

nicola
25-09-03, 21:14
Bish - i removed the duplicate entry!

Nic

blossom
02-10-03, 23:21
Vengababe2003 I can understand exactly what you say as I am the same afraid to be in the house alone, and dont have any neighbours I could go to, I am agoraphobic, and monophobic, GAD and have been put on Cipramil, been on them for a month almost 2 weeks at 10mgs and 2 weeks at 20mgs, I am feeling rather anxious, but they say it takes time ( How long ) I ask myself, wish they would hurry up and lift my mood, and stop the panics, and depression, get palpitations all the time, guess its the anxiety, hope it is, Write if anyone else is on Cipramil please. how long does it take to get them to work properly. From Blossom x