PDA

View Full Version : Sick of this

Natalie2389
11-01-13, 00:21
Hi my friends mum died last week suddenly in her sleep, maybe heart related since then my ha has been thou the roof, chest pain heart area pain in arm and now in my bottom jaw need re assurance was doing so well before all this :(

Justinf
11-01-13, 00:44
I know how you feel.
I overheard a phone conversation at work and the guy said his friend had been diagnosed with spinal cancer. Suddenly my back started hurting and my HA spiralled out of control.
Just keep telling yourself, that if your friend's mum hadn't died, you wouldn't be feeling these symptoms.
That's what I did, after a few visits to the GP, and if you think back to the trigger point, it gives you some sort of reassurance.

AnxietySufferer
23-11-13, 12:37
I am like this to, i was out walking the dog, and this women i know started talking to me about her husband having a second heart attack.. and after that I had heart pain and felt as though i couldnt breathe! I think its pretty normal for HA though :D

Rennie1989
23-11-13, 12:41
Remember that that is a very rare occurrence. Try not to think about it too much, try and be there for your friend.