PDA

View Full Version : is this normal

spottitchsam
11-01-13, 11:10
hi guys hope everybody is having a good day,I have been taking the amitriptyline for 4days now and I wonder if this is a side effect.when I put something on the table exp my glasses they fall off.I switch the television on with the control but when I press the button instead of switching the next button for the Sat,or disc player I am only pressing the television.sorry I'm not explaining it right.feeling dizzy,can't sit still for long,and pacing up and down .like a lion in a cage.x

JulieJay92
26-01-13, 16:44
i came off these tablets in september after years on them and i had all kinds of side effects

spottitchsam
26-01-13, 18:43
i came off these tablets in september after years on them and i had all kinds of side effects

leiajulie,thanks for your reply.can I ask you how long did it take for you to be completely free of pills.have a good evening.x

BobbyDog
27-01-13, 08:05
I take Amitriptyline and did have similar side effects when I first started taking the drug, it takes about 3 weeks before side effects subside. If you are still having problems after a few weeks have another chat with your GP.

spottitchsam
27-01-13, 15:00
I take Amitriptyline and did have similar side effects when I first started taking the drug, it takes about 3 weeks before side effects subside. If you are still having problems after a few weeks have another chat with your GP.

thanks bobbydog,I have been put up a small dose has I started another panic attack early this morning.I have calmed down since taking extra so I think in about a month time they should be well and truly in my system.hope you are well x