PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

jackie13
11-01-13, 11:12
Hi Guys

Is this the increase of 10mg of Cit?

Awful feelings and sensations, very very down, anxious, scared feel like things are crawling through my brain, what's happening?

Been on just 20mg for ages!

Jackie xx

Annip
11-01-13, 11:28
Hi jackie
You'd be best ringing the docs and ask to speak to some one. It does sound like side effects. I had strange side effects when I took cit which was for depression and anxiety so I was already very down and the tabs made me feel very anxious, agitated so that I had to walk around alot (thats from adrenaline..produced cos you're anxious). Try not to fret too much but definately speak to your doctor
good luck
Annip

jackie13
11-01-13, 12:10
Hi

Thanks for your response.

Think I may pop to see him this afternoon, I just have weird sensations, very frightening, don't feel right.

I am also in the middle of a blip which is not helping at all, thought I was coming out of it yesterday.

Jackie x

AuntieMoosie
11-01-13, 12:19
Hello Jackie :)

Yes this sounds very much like a side effect of your increase hun. SSRI's do, unfortunately, tend to make your anxiety rise a little in the first few days.

You could always ask your doctor if he could possibly give you something to help you while you get used to the new dose, my doctor give me some 2mgs Diazepam and it did take the edge off of it:)

Hang in there though hun, this side effects are very short lived and usually disappear in days :hugs:

jackie13
11-01-13, 15:24
Hi auntie

Thanks for your words, means a lot:)

I just feel really really low, worried, anxiety there in background, weird and non feeling, is that normal?

Jackie x

---------- Post added at 15:24 ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 ----------

Hi Guys

I have decided to go to Docs today to talk about the symptoms I have x