PDA

View Full Version : introduce myself

mumx3
11-01-13, 18:14
Hi, this is my first time on here. Been feeling pretty awful for about 2 months now. Never had any problems with anxiety before and not really sure if that's ALL it is. Started off feeling really lightheaded and breathless, suddenly felt really low, like everything that could go wrong would go wrong, felt like crying all the time but not really sure why. The more i worried about how i was feeling the worse it got. Thought i had some terrible disease or a brain tumour which was why i was feeling muzzy headed all the time. Then my limbs felt all heavy like i was sinking in quicksand and just so tired all the time. Went to docs to have bloods done (normal) opticians (normal) and am having CT scans next week. Do suffer from nasal polyps, sinititus and asthma. My mum has been great, having suffered from anxiety herself and gave me some books by Dr Clare Weekes which i'm reading. Just wish i could go back to how i usually feel instead of worried and freaked out all the time. Its hard trying to act normal for my kids when i feel so weird. Not knowing whether this is anxiety or something else is worrying me. Thanks for reading this.

nomorepanic
11-01-13, 18:25
Hi mumx3

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
11-01-13, 18:30
Hey Mum,
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Annie0904
11-01-13, 19:52
Hi :welcome:

Mark13
11-01-13, 21:55
Hello and welcome to the site. I presume they've checked you for thyroid problems and diabetes?

blue October
11-01-13, 21:56
:hugs: