PDA

View Full Version : It's Done! I'm Back In One Piece!!

AuntieMoosie
11-01-13, 21:23
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your support, encouragement and understanding, you have all helped me so much :)

Well it's done and over with now :) My anxiety was a bit high on the journey there, but it usually is just because I know where I'm going!!! lol

Had the scan ok, I didn't get to see anything though as I had to lay on my left side, facing the wall and a green blind!!!!!!.......thought I'd been sent to the naughty corner or something :roflmao: I was expecting to be able to see the screen, but I can honestly say that I didn't see a thing apart from a wishy washy green blind :roflmao:

I could hear plenty of sound effects though, namely, my heart, which I can't say that I felt very comfortable with, would rather listen to my 70's stuff any day :roflmao:

I didn't ask any questions, but I kind of picked up that they could see what is causing my murmur, I was asked to get into just about every position possible whilst trying to balance on a really slim coach and without head butting the wall which I was finding was getting ever nearer to me :roflmao:

So I now just have to wait for my consultant to get the report, they did tell me that they think the consultant will be in touch, once again, preferring to be kept completely in the dark, I resisted asking any questions.......that's me....Moosie......prefer to keep my head in the sand......or actually, in my bale of hay!!!!

Of course, we got caught in the rush hour traffic on the way home, but I not only surprised myself but also my partner, when I remained calm and with no anxiety or panic :D :hugs: :hugs:

Annie0904
11-01-13, 21:35
Oh AuntieMoosie, I was getting worried about you, so pleased to hear from you and know that you coped with it well. Pleased it is over with and hope you don't have to long to wait for the results :bighug1::bighug1: xx

Kayleigh100
11-01-13, 22:49
Hope the results come soon. Well done for coping with today.

spottitchsam
11-01-13, 23:45
Hello all,

Firstly I would like to thank you all for your support, encouragement and understanding, you have all helped me so much :)

Well it's done and over with now :) My anxiety was a bit high on the journey there, but it usually is just because I know where I'm going!!! lol

Had the scan ok, I didn't get to see anything though as I had to lay on my left side, facing the wall and a green blind!!!!!!.......thought I'd been sent to the naughty corner or something :roflmao: I was expecting to be able to see the screen, but I can honestly say that I didn't see a thing apart from a wishy washy green blind :roflmao:

I could hear plenty of sound effects though, namely, my heart, which I can't say that I felt very comfortable with, would rather listen to my 70's stuff any day :roflmao:

I didn't ask any questions, but I kind of picked up that they could see what is causing my murmur, I was asked to get into just about every position possible whilst trying to balance on a really slim coach and without head butting the wall which I was finding was getting ever nearer to me :roflmao:

So I now just have to wait for my consultant to get the report, they did tell me that they think the consultant will be in touch, once again, preferring to be kept completely in the dark, I resisted asking any questions.......that's me....Moosie......prefer to keep my head in the sand......or actually, in my bale of hay!!!!

Of course, we got caught in the rush hour traffic on the way home, but I not only surprised myself but also my partner, when I remained calm and with no anxiety or panic :D :hugs: :hugs:
so pleased you have got through this auntiemoosie,and im sure they will not take long with the results.take care.x

Anxious_gal
12-01-13, 00:02
Aw well done, very happy you are feeling proud of yourself because you should be! :hugs: