PDA

View Full Version : 25 years young

patto
11-01-13, 23:14
Hi to every single person on this site, I think this in its self can keep people sane. To many bad years over anxiety thinking I have ill health when the reality is that it's the anxiety making me ill. To many nights I've shadowed away from misery to wake up with even more. I've learnt how to council myself when times are hard and give advice to others, even a broken clock is right twice a day. I wouldn't put myself through medication as I think strongly about, (if you numb the pain it will return). I'm not a long term sufferer 3 years in total, and counting. I'm not a religious man but I do read for a hobby, so I'm sorry if I sound arrogant. Thankyou for reading as I'm on here to try and heal myself once again.

nomorepanic
11-01-13, 23:28
Hi patto

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
11-01-13, 23:47
Hellp patto, welcome to the forum.

Glad to hear you can cope without medication, for some of us, it's the only way to avoid getting the sack :ohmy::winks:

Baggs
12-01-13, 08:12
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

patto
12-01-13, 10:13
Thankyou guys I appreciate the welcome, and to all who have similar issues. We will beat this and the medication side of it don't get me wrong is a god send to many people. I just want to try and do this without then I will be brave enough to combat it again when it strikes. I wish you all love and hope. Scott