PDA

View Full Version : Any other slimmers out there ??

danielsmummy
12-01-13, 12:12
I am Stephanie a 41 year old mummy to a wonderful 18 month old called Daniel I am married to Carl and we live in Horncastle Lincolnshire.
My interests include shopping,watching tv walking days out but most of all spending time with my son and hubby. I am trying to lose several stones so I am a healthier mummy.
If u r thinking about replying dont, just get on with it I do not bite I would love to hear from u. :)

nomorepanic
12-01-13, 12:24
Hi danielsmummy

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

xtremx
12-01-13, 14:16
Hi danielsmummy,

Welcome and yes I'm looking to lose several stone to be a healthier daddy.

Trying the slimfast at the moment as it is half price at boots.

paula lynne
12-01-13, 14:23
Hi Im Paula, and Im just starting Slimming World again after putting on weight over Xmas (damd you delicious cakes and quality street...)

I have problems with agoraphobia at times, and I knew from a friend that they would charge you if you missed group once a week, and as I knew there were times I couldnt go, I decided to go it alone.

I went online and checked out the official website to get myself started, and ordered several cook books from Amazon. I lost 2 stone in 4 monthes last year, so Im back on it, Its very easy and i think I eat more now than before, just cooked in a healthier way. I wish you every success in your healthy lifestyle x

Mark13
12-01-13, 16:23
Hi I'm Mark, and signed up to Weight Watchers Online. Looking to lose weight this year.

BeautifulNature
13-01-13, 16:29
Hey Mark, I see you use Mindfulness. Have you felt you have really benefited from it? I done an 8 week course. What was your experience of first touching on it?

I am also trying to lose weight...bought the Davina dvd. Only 5 pounds and my friend recommended it. Worth a look for anyone interested and is called Davina Ultimate Target.

x