PDA

View Full Version : Some Help Guys

Graham2012
12-01-13, 15:04
Hello everybody and Happy new year to all. i have now suffered this Health anxiety for a while i am working on trying to get better with CBT and help from fellow sufferers. I have had aches and pains in my side numb and tingling pins and needles in my fingers and arms for a while now which i am putting down to muscular ache and pains from stress and anxiety, it has taken a while to try and convince my self of this. I have been to the doctor on many occasions and last time he said my bloods were excellent and diagnosed anxiety and i started CBT. So i started to feel a bit better then latley i had a lot of negative thinking going on just crazy fear of death and terrible thoughts.
Just when i am trying to get over the aches an accept them as anxiety i am now experiencing groin and stomach discomfort and cramps and sometimes armpit pain.
I am trying very hard indeed to just accept this latest groin and stomach and armpit pain as anxiety and i am trying hard not to go to the WHAT IF SCENARIO stuff and get me in that vicious cycle again can anxiety work like this, and is stomach discomfort and weird sensations in stomach and groin all part of this anxiety Thanks for any insight Graham