PDA

View Full Version : feeling dizy and light headed

RVP
12-01-13, 21:03
I was just eating and when I had finished, whilst watching tv I was getting light headed, and a weird dizzy feeling.
When I walk, it just feels like the bottom of the floor is moving and I haven't got 100% balance, (i'm not walking wobbly or anything)
It's not the first time this has happened, but this time I felt I was going to faint or something.
Forgot to add, also feel spaced out if that's the correct wording.
I'm just thinking, maybe my suger levels are low or something? The last time I checked was in hospital a year ago, and it was 5.2

RVP
13-01-13, 01:15
No one had this before? :(

lisa12
13-01-13, 03:02
This is a very common anxiety sympton i have had this for years sudden head rush and feel like the floors moving when walking i used let this worry me to death to the point i could no longer leave the house for fear of it happening .I went to a anxiety group and every 1 there had experienced this so it made me feel better knowing its just an anxiety symptom.i still get it especialy if im tired but i no longer fear it coming and when it does i just try to ignore it and carry on what i am doing and it passes quickly .

RVP
13-01-13, 03:49
It's been going on since 9pm I can't get to sleep because i'm worried.
I just feel so spaced out, and I keep focusing on things which is making it worse.

Dubbmented
13-01-13, 03:54
Sounds like classic Anxiety to me.. the more you focus on it the longer it will hang around. Try your hardest to keep your mind busy on anything else.. Or try to force yourself to sleep..

It will be gone before you know it :)