PDA

View Full Version : Panic help!!!!!

Paulac
13-01-13, 08:36
Just sort of coming out of a panic attack now, really shaky.
Been having panic attacks n bad anxiety since before Christmas, first time it's been back in a few years. Anyway last nite started thinking about something I'd read about what started someone else's panic attacks, they felt like they were really the only ones that existed everyone else wasn't really real, so I start thinking the same!!!!!! What if I'm the only real person everything and everyone else is just extras in my life!!!! I'm trying to tell myself to not b so stupid but the thoughts just don't stop, worrying what if I totally start to believe it?????

Woke this morning n that's the first thing I thought of so then I start to feel really wierd like totally detached like a burning sensation in my head n body, and the worst, everyone talking seems unbearable and strange feel like my minds going a million miles a minute n I need to scream for everyone to shut up!!!!

Is this normal?? Especially everyone talking ( husband n kids).

Sorry for long post just needed to get it out.

Col
13-01-13, 14:16
I've come across this myself weird thought of this all being one big theatre & I'm real & every one else is playing a game or something? Or its a big act and eventually ill find out what really - going on! Oh scary, in fact I've had these bizarre thoughts since I was 12-13 -im now 31 and I don't get them BUT 2 years ago started with panic attacks NEVA had them in my life but maybe de realisation has always been there & its a part of anxiety SO maybe I've always had anxiety but, just in different unusual ways- like these weird thoughts? I think U should let them ride, don't fight them they are almost like OR are intrusive thought! I've got kids and I can relate sometimes it all gets a bit too much! Your not alone X