PDA

View Full Version : have you tryed meridium therapy?

stuio
30-08-06, 12:57
mentioned it in another post but feel to check out some of the success stories at www.lawrenceleyton.com there is alot of info on there and some video clips from the show last week and what it is all about and how it works. We used miridium points the same points used for acupuncture, basically tapping around your body until your anxiety levels go down down down until gone. Was on channel 4 last week "fear of flying" which i was luckily enough selected to take part in. It had a big affect on me and alot of others not just with flying but used it in every day to day life. Driving was a big ordeal for me at one stage I had paid over £800 for hypno and councilling which dont get me wrong helped but this had a bigger affect on me, basically aversion therapy with self hypno. As i said before, this is not a cure for all and not everyone will find it works but alot will and if one does then ill be happy with that.. think and Be positive, dont give in to those crappy thoughts! you get one life, do your upmost to make it as good as it can be! :D

www.lawrenceleyton.com

jackie
30-08-06, 15:39
so glad it helped you

your right about the one life bit, just need to stop this bloody broken record of fear

jackie

stuio
30-08-06, 22:18
Hi Jackie and thanks for the response, ok admittedly im not 100% over it doubt i ever will be, but learning to minimize it as much as possible and then learnign to cope is good enough! I feel i have wasted 6 years of my life would rather have been in prison without this crap. I have alwys known to be strong try to avoid thinking about it but how can we? we cant, we have to realise that we are who we think we are and as long as we think were weak we will always be that way. llets all make a change stop giving into it be strong and dotn think of it as something we need to ignore but realise that we are more emotional/intraverted physchoanalystic than others and accept it and accept we exagerate our fears way too much! accept the risks we take i;e driving flying even walking down the street through fear we may get mugged or bump into someone we know and start panicking about "oh what am i going to say to them, what do i look like" really who gives a crap im fed up with worrying about it and have learnt not to care so much about them things... hhhhhuuuuuummmm right feel better now LOL :)

www.lawrenceleyton.com

carldourish
28-09-06, 21:39
Hello, the tapping method of meridian points is either EFT or TFT. A painless technique.

Take care

Carl