PDA

View Full Version : hello

jency
13-01-13, 20:31
my names jeanette i'm 47. have had panic attacks, aniexty, agoraphobia (although in the last 4 years i have managed to be able to go to supermarkets on my own as long as they are not too busy), social phobia, severe depression, ocd and self esteem issues since my late teens. i recently discovered i have borderline personality disorder. i self harm and am on suicide watch with my psychiatrist. i also have had myalgic encephalitis for 23 years. i have sinusitus, tinnitus and temporomandibular joint disorder.
in feb 2010 my mom had a stroke and died, in november 2011 my dad age 84 died in his sleep (i found him). they were my lifeline i lived with them. the housing association made me move.
so now i am in a lovely flat in a newish area, further from my friends. isolated, alone, not coping very well.
the only thing keeping me going is the cat me and my dad rescued.

Mark13
13-01-13, 20:40
Hi Jeanette, welcome to the form. I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here.

nomorepanic
13-01-13, 20:42
Hi jency

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Baggs
13-01-13, 22:05
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

jency
19-01-13, 19:32
thank you

CarmR
19-01-13, 20:07
Hi Jency
Hope you feel better soon and you'll find some great help & advice here..i always have
Carmel x