PDA

View Full Version : gp tomorrow

spottitchsam
13-01-13, 21:15
hi guys,hope you are all well.I have a gp appointment at 9 .30.in the morning (Monday)going to ask him if I can split my amitriptyline into 2 different sessions,1 in the morning and 1 in the evening.that might help in the side effect s,wandering legs,dry mouth and feeling tired when I get up in the middle of the night and when I wake up in the morning.l am also going to mention that in the past week I have only been able to eat 3778,calories.wish me all the best guys and I will get back on here tomorrow and let you know how I got on.oh thank heavens I found this site a week ago and to meet all you wonderful people.x

Tessie28
13-01-13, 21:17
:hugs:Jean, good luck at the docs. Agree this site is amazing.

spottitchsam
13-01-13, 21:20
thanks tessie that means a lot to me. x

AuntieMoosie
13-01-13, 21:22
All the best for tomorrow Jean :)

I have yet another test at the hospital in the morning too, so I will think of you and you can think of me!!! lol :D :hugs:

spottitchsam
13-01-13, 21:30
All the best for tomorrow Jean :)

I have yet another test at the hospital in the morning too, so I will think of you and you can think of me!!! lol :D :hugs:

hi auntiemoosie, you have been quiet hope you are ok.what time is your appointment at the hospital.I will be thinking of you.x

panickyme
13-01-13, 22:16
Best of luck tomorrow!!!! Let us know how you do. :)

spottitchsam
13-01-13, 22:45
Best of luck tomorrow!!!! Let us know how you do. :)

hi panickyme,thank you I will x

AuntieMoosie
14-01-13, 00:09
My appointment is at 11 am Jean :)

I'm already wanting to chicken out........hoping that we get some snow cos that will give me a good excuse!!! lol

spottitchsam
14-01-13, 00:18
My appointment is at 11 am Jean :)

I'm already wanting to chicken out........hoping that we get some snow cos that will give me a good excuse!!! lol

auntiemoosie,I think I may feel worse if it snows and I can't get to see him.still he will always talk to you if needed.I will just be comming home when you are going in.I will think of you.take care and I'm going to see if I can get some sleep.(that's very rare).x