PDA

View Full Version : Found some sanity!!!!

OncewasSupergirl
13-01-13, 22:15
Hi, i found this site when researching side effects to Fluoxetine...am having a hard time at present and am looking for like-minded people to chat to who understand this hell of side effects...appears i have found it! Im 35 and have suffered from panic/anxiety/depression on/off since i was 23, i have used a variety of methods over the years but its the first time ive been on Fluoxetine and its not proving a pleasant experience :doh: so far.
I am so relieved to find the posts telling me what im experiencing is normal and am looking forward to chatting to people x

nomorepanic
13-01-13, 22:25
Hi OncewasSupergirl

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
14-01-13, 00:39
Hello and welcome to the forum :welcome:

Baggs
14-01-13, 12:52
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Arnie365
16-01-13, 06:27
Hi and welcome. I'm on fluoxetine as well now into my eighth week. My side effects stopped at about week five and a half. Not sure how long you've been on them but it does get better!

ChristopherT
21-03-13, 19:47
Good luck! I figured I've lasted so long without medication, I can put up with a month or so of tough times for the Fluoxetine to work, hopefully. Lets hope for all of us.