PDA

View Full Version : stablegirl12

stablegirl12
13-01-13, 22:44
please advise me what you think is wrong with my throat, 3 weeks ago i noticed a small red spot on the left side of my tongue, as usual i looked it up on Google and it scared me as it said to have it seen asap, the same day i noticed this i then started to feel a lump in my throat, if i eat it feels normal but when i am just going about my normal day i feel it all the time, everytime i swallow, so i chew gum to ignore it. i went to see the ENT doctor, he put a camera in my nose and down my throat and said it all looked fine, but i should have a biopsy on the tongue, now i am worrying that i have a major problem, i am under a fair amount of stress as i am moving to france in a week and am worried about seeing a doctor out there and not speaking fluent french, do you feel that this is the reason i have a lump, i have suffered from anxiety most of the past 15 years and want to feel normal please help x

nomorepanic
13-01-13, 22:54
Hi stablegirl12

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Annie0904
14-01-13, 10:58
Sometimes when you are anxious you can get the feeling of a lump in your throat I would take your doctors advise though as it is always good to rule out any other problems.

Baggs
14-01-13, 12:50
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

stablegirl12
14-01-13, 23:12
thanks to those who replied x

Mark13
15-01-13, 00:02
Hello and welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll find all the help and support you need.