PDA

View Full Version : it's that time again

spottitchsam
14-01-13, 00:02
hi guys,it's that time again I just hate.although it starts for me when it starts to get dark outside and my husband closses the curtains in the living room.x

Zingara
19-01-13, 18:07
Oh gosh, I know exactly what you mean.... that's the time of day it all gets worse for me too. I HATE that hour when it gets dark, I can feel a darkness gathering at my heart too... it's awful. I dread it every day. x

tigerlark
19-01-13, 18:26
I have an idea.. tell yourself that you LOVE this time of day until you start to believe it! It's easier when you associate this time with something that you love, whether it be a hot bubble bath or indulging in something sweet. It has to be something you can do habitually, though, so your body and mind are used to relaxing at the same time every day. I still have trouble with night times, especially since it's winter and the sun goes down so early.. but I just light some candles, put on some soothing music, and either relax on the couch or read a book! At least you aren't alone! Hugs to you.

Sarah

spottitchsam
19-01-13, 20:34
thanks guys,I try now before my hubby shuts the curtains to go for a little walk with the girls (2Jack Russell's).I can't walk for more than 5 mins each way because of my rheumatoid arthritis in my feet.when we come back I try to have something to eat and get straight on my kindle to speak to all my wonderful new friends.x
WE WILL GET THERE IN TIME.