PDA

View Full Version : Terrified of pregnany. Might be over worrying.

bexbex
14-01-13, 11:14
Ill keep this short.
I have had unprotected sex- stupid I know, but I wont go into that. In the first 2 weeks of november. 10 days later I started to bleed.
It was heavy enough to use sanitary wear but no more than 3 in a day. Went on for about 5 days.
I then had the implant put in.

Since then I have only bled in january. Again about 5 days, and light, but still heavy enough to use tampons. Also very inconsistent. Wouldn't show until lunchtime then disappear over night!

I have scared my self silly about pregnancy. I have read things on the internet about all these stories about bleeding whilst pregnant!
Im not sure if my bleeds were periods or spotting!
I have taken 3 tests- all negative, but again, I have read stories about them and how I shouldn't trust cheap ones.

I think it is all in my mind! Surely the negative results and the bleeds should reassure me? It is all I seem to think about!

iamstrong
14-01-13, 15:36
Take it from someone who has read up everything there is about getting pregnant. Have two children and just found out pregnant with third. You are not pregnant!

Especially as you know is to look for it, the people who so somehow don't know they are pregnant until baby appears are either in denial! ;) or have no clue at all and attribute all of their symptoms to stomach upset etc.

Don't worry! Take another test if you need. Buy a clearblue or first response a did that says it pregnant again then you will know for sure you are not.

Col
14-01-13, 16:49
Take it from someone who has read up everything there is about getting pregnant. Have two children and just found out pregnant with third. You are not pregnant!

Especially as you know is to look for it, the people who so somehow don't know they are pregnant until baby appears are either in denial! ;) or have no clue at all and attribute all of their symptoms to stomach upset etc.

Don't worry! Take another test if you need. Buy a clearblue or first response a did that says it pregnant again then you will know for sure you are not.

first of all - I am strong- Congratulations!

I had the same situation in November and threaded on pregnancy bit. I can really understand that despite the stupidity involved THE worry of pregnancy is horrific. The thought of it with anxiety, scares me to death!

But I honestly dont think u are. Do a clear blue, I'm sure it'll be negative. Good luck

bexbex
14-01-13, 21:21
It is just so horrible.It is all I can think about.
One part of my mind says it is fine, you had 2 periods and 3 negative tests.
But the other part of my mind reads into things online and discovers things like the fact some people bleed while pregnant and how you can't trust some tests!
It is awful, I have booked a doctors appointment, but for the next 5 days I shall be worried and scared!