PDA

View Full Version : new member

sandra49
14-06-04, 16:27
Hi, I have had agoraphobia on and off for many years than I care to say. Have had vertigo attacks which scare me alot. I know i let the 2nd. fear in but I just don't seem to be able not to do. I am married, have 3 grown up family and 2 grand-children. I am 54, I like to knit, read, walk in the country if I have some-one with me. I am considering having hypnotheraphy as I am fed up of being this way. If anyone would like to e.mail me it is willskay2000@yahoo.co.uk

grace
14-06-04, 16:53
hi sandra
welcome to the boards, i'm sure you will find what you are looking for here, its a great place to be, you'll get lots of support.
the hypnotherapy sounds like a good idea, it helps for lots of people, anything is worth trying cos you never know
my husband gets vertigo, its horrible to watch him when it hits him, he cant get out of bed and i have to sit with him and hold his hands to steady him. the last doctor he saw said he should stay off salt....
i love reading too, anything and everything,my only problem is once i finish a book i can't remember what it was about...
hope you stick around

xxx grace

Meg
14-06-04, 17:49
Welcome Sandra ,

Some of our members have had a good experience with hypnotherapy.
Do have a good hunt around on the site and this forum so let us know if we help further.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone

Brownie
14-06-04, 19:37
Hi Sandra,

Sorry to hear what youve been going through. But you have come to the right place for help! You will get lots of help and support here. I hope you go have a look through the message forum(it will help) and stop in the chat room, you'll get a lot of support there also.
good luck!
hope to see you around
-Christie

sandra49
14-06-04, 21:13
Hi again, Thanks for being so welcoming! I too am new to computing but it opens a whole new world to you doesn't it.

I will have a ook at the forum now. Thanks again.

seh1980
14-06-04, 21:34
Hi Sandra,

Welcome to the site!! I suffer from agoraphobia as well and have got lots of support here and met tons of nice people.
Hypnotherapy is definetly worth a try - it does work wonders on some people!!
Take care and let us know how it goes.

Sarah (seh1980)

me
16-06-04, 13:01
welcome sandra to this wonderful site its full of great infomation and kind caring people have a good look around take care fom mary

Tessie28
17-06-04, 08:35
Hi Sandra,
you've come to the best place possible[^]. This site has kept me sane over the last 6 weeks.

take care,
love Tess