PDA

View Full Version : New......and a bit scared already!

ynos
14-01-13, 18:19
Well it's taken a bit of bottle but a post to say hi & I think I've found some like minded people.....
Admitting I have issues is the first step....
:blush:::blush:

almamatters
14-01-13, 18:22
Hi and :welcome: to the site. Hope you find it as helpful as I do.

nomorepanic
14-01-13, 18:30
Hi ynos

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

AuntieMoosie
14-01-13, 18:38
Hello and welcome to NMP :welcome:

I know it's very daunting when joining a new site, but please don't be scared :) There are many truly wonderful, kind, caring and understanding people on here from the admins to the members :D

Just chat when you feel that you want too, but do have a good look around the whole site especially the information to the left of your screen, I found reading that really useful :)

We're all here when you feel ready :hugs:

Mark13
14-01-13, 21:11
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Well done on taking the first step and introducing yourself. Don't be shy, just get posting :) We're all supportive here.

paula lynne
14-01-13, 21:44
Welcome, and can I assure you, you are NOT alone x:welcome:We are mostly a friendly bunch, and well done on posting, it was a big step for you :yesyes: You can go into the chat room in a few days, people sleep at different times and are from different time zones, dont think you are being ignored.......glad to have you with us x

ynos
14-01-13, 21:58
Thank-you all it means a lot! I've already been here hours reading & have good feelings :)

Baggs
14-01-13, 22:40
And it's a very good step. I hope you find as much help as I have. All the best.

Baggs