PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!

Sunshine Lesley
14-01-13, 21:25
Hi everyone! :)

I just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. I'm looking forward to meeting you all, sharing experiences, and helping and supporting each other.

With love and understanding,

Lesley

nomorepanic
14-01-13, 21:35
Hi Sunshine Lesley

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

paula lynne
14-01-13, 21:39
Hi Lesley, and a big warm welcome. :welcome:

Baggs
14-01-13, 22:31
Welcome to the site, I love your name. I hope you find as much help as I have. All the best.

Baggs

Mark13
14-01-13, 22:35
Hi Lesley, welcome to the forum, we all need a little sunshine :)

xdavex
15-01-13, 00:24
Hello & welcome :)

ynos
15-01-13, 11:37
The name made me smile :welcome:

Sunshine Lesley
16-01-13, 14:39
Thank you Nicola, Paula, Baggs, Mark, Dave and Ynos for such a wonderful, friendly welcome. :)

I'm sure I'll get the advice and support I need here. I've already read some of the articles on the left and found them to be very helpful. I'll eventually get around to reading them all. I've also read quite a few posts here and you all seem such lovely, caring people.

Thanks for the compliments on my username. Unfortunately, I lost my 'shine' last March, but I've been continuously working hard to get it back. I'll write a post to elaborate on my situation soon.

Once again, thank you all.

Love,

Lesley :)