PDA

View Full Version : Throat or Tonsils or ?? Stressed and Scared

Lynion32
14-01-13, 21:53
About a week ago i noticed that it felt weird when i swallowed. Kinda like when you have had something like a pill go down the wrong way and then you can feel it afterwards.

After a few days of this not going away I decided to look and the only thing I can see is one of my tonsils looks slightly bigger than the other, i can barely see my other one but around/on this tonsil is what looks like a few small bumps. I dont see anything else in my mouth.

I am terrified that these bumps are 'growths'..of course my mind is going to cancer.

I havent been sick at all.

Im really scared that this is something bad. I have a dr appoiuntment on thursday but im having so much anxiety and panic over this. I can see something there that doesnt look right, i can feel it..im not imaginging this.

Very scared.

thanks for listening

Anxious_gal
14-01-13, 23:33
If the tonsils are not sore you may have tonsil stones.
If they are slightly yellow in colour, they are basically just food partials that get trapped in your tonsils, you can actually pop them out if your able to do that.
Doctors and dentists should be able to remove them too.
They nearly always smell bad.

If the dots are more white you may have a slight throat infection starting, garliging with salt water and eating honey should help.