PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy and Light-headed.

rcs
14-01-13, 23:25
Hi guys,
I had a hospital visit today and was a bit nervous/anxious which is natural but after i came out of the hospital within 20 minutes i became really light headed, dizzy, nauseous and couldn't really concentrate which is not very nice when you are trying to get home . I usually feel better after an appointment especially if it goes quite well as this one did but i've had a bad 3-4 weeks and i am on medication for anxiety and i am tempted to blame that but i am not really sure. I tried walking it off and drinking water but in the end i gave up and came straight home. I am really sensitive to noise as well for the last couple of weeks and been having some tinnitus it almost feels like hypertension.
I have another appointment tomorrow and i am sick of this condition and want to get better it seems to be a lottery as to what comes up next.

Take care :shrug:

Anxious_gal
15-01-13, 00:26
how long was it since you had any food? as that can cause dizziness, nausea and sweating with me.

It's not uncommon though with anxiety to suddenly not feel right, like you said you were somewhat anxious already.

It could be the medication, but if it were I would guess you would be getting more than one attack of dizziness.

panickyme
15-01-13, 01:56
Maybe it was just the visit, that got you a little worked up. I sometimes get this way after the Doctors, or a test. I think we just get worked up. Hope you feel better soon.:hugs: