PDA

View Full Version : here it goes again :(

Ats666
14-01-13, 23:45
I'm lay in bed and I can feel a pulsing in my lower abdomen below my belly button. Its triggered my anxiety again. Has anyone else experienced this? :weep:

xdavex
15-01-13, 00:14
I've experienced similar involuntary 'pulseing' sensations , mostly in my upper arms & sometimes my fingers, it only happens occasionally.
I dont think its a concern, as is just the blood flowing around the muscle & nerves causing this to happen.

Anxious_gal
15-01-13, 00:28
My belly always pulsates, if you look at it closely you can see it move.
You have a big artery that runs down your belly, like the ones in your neck and sometimes you can just feel them more than usual.

Ats666
15-01-13, 19:45
I'm fed up of it being one thing after another. I feel since the beginning of September when the ha came back, everyday is filled with a worry. I'm trying to be positive as I know that there are people out there who are genuinely unwell with physical illnesses and here's me worrying constantly about having a physical illness aaarrggghhhhhhh :weep:

ecila92
15-01-13, 20:54
Hi, I dont think thats anything to worry about, I've had it a few times and like most symptoms it could be caused by anxiety. If you're really worried go and see a doctor but I doubt its anything to be honest :)