PDA

View Full Version : anxiety symptoms

dlr108
15-01-13, 10:25
Hi this is my first time posting on this forum from what i can see its a great website

My question is how long do the physical symptoms of anxiety last for? for the past 5 months I've being living in a high stare of anxiety and fear after i took my self to the a/e department in hospital after i had a pvc followed by a bad panic attack. The pvcs themselves have being going on for over a year don't happen very often but when they do i totally freak out. The doctor gave ne the all clear but referred me to outpatients cardiology, i had a look at the ecg i got done and nearly had a heart attack left venticle hypertrophey possible left atrial enlargement and some other stuff.

To cut a long story short I've being being giving the all clear from the cardiac doc who said my heart sounded healthy and pvcs happen to everybody. From the day i got that ecg done 5 months ago i have being dizzy well more like unbalanced everyday feel like i can't breath sometimes muscle tension feel like image going to pass out in shopping centers etc I've said this to my gp who says its all because of my fear and anxiety this has ruined my life i have asked the cardiac doc why i got an ecg readout like that in the first place he said about incorrect lead placement

Im on propamanol for the anxiety but want to get off them because they make me feel like crap has anyone had any problems with pvcs like this? my gp thinks I've over reacted to them.

Ric77767
15-01-13, 14:45
I get tight chest news everyday. And also going to a corner shop and standing in a que feel like I'm going to pass out. Although I have never passed out ever , it's horrible !!

Baggs
15-01-13, 16:07
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs