PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from East Sussex.

BikerMatt
15-01-13, 19:52
Hello to everyone:) my names Matt and really going through it at the mo with severe anxiety. Although i had my first bad episode back in 2006 that took two years to get to some sort of life back (so much so i had to go and live with my parents) during that time it made me realise i had allways been a mild anxiety sufferer. I closed my business at the start of 2011 as things were getting tough and i knew it was going to tip me over the edge and started to work for my brother and love it and felt great for 18 months. Then for no particular reason i started to feel anxious in November but we were so busy it focused my mind and worked through it, but then having the two week Christmas break BANG ITS BACK severe again:weep: i went straight to the docs 2nd Jan and he upped my tabs to 30mg from 20mg and gave me some Propanonol and have filled in a self refferal form for CBT (i think). I havnt been back to work since i just cant face it:mad: GREAT SITE hope i can help and get help. TAKE CARE ALL!!!!!!

Mark13
15-01-13, 20:02
Hello Matt and welcome to the forum.

Like you, I didn't realise I'd always had low level anxiety until it got really bad and disabling.

All the best.

nomorepanic
15-01-13, 20:02
Hi BikerMatt

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

BikerMatt
15-01-13, 20:18
Hello Matt and welcome to the forum.

Like you, I didn't realise I'd always had low level anxiety until it got really bad and disabling.

All the best.

Thanks for the welcome Mark:D

Baggs
16-01-13, 09:06
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

xdavex
16-01-13, 09:14
Hi Matt, Welcome to the forum, hope you get the help & advice you need here :)