PDA

View Full Version : Had enough

tracy7024
15-01-13, 20:08
Really had enough of this anxiety now, i am scared that i will never get over it :(

Annie0904
15-01-13, 20:20
You will get over it Tracy, like any illness it takes time. Are you having any therapy at the moment?

spottitchsam
15-01-13, 20:24
Really had enough of this anxiety now, i am scared that i will never get over it :(

hang in there Tracy,I know it hard,have you spoken to anyone,gp or family and friends.you will get better but it does take time.some can be quite quick others takes a bit longer.get on this site has much as you can even if you don't post just read some of the threads.I know that this site and the people on it has made it a bit more bearable.I only joined last week and its been a real godsend.sending lots of hugs hugs hugs hugs hugs.x

steveo
15-01-13, 20:37
Hang in there! It will pass! That is one thing I promise you!

I just had a look around this website and found a way to have a look at every thread I've ever started. It was incredible! So many times throughout the years I have been on here telling people I'm at my very lowest and that I don't think I'll cope!

Did a post today very similar. I will look back on that post in months to come and chuckle to myself!

Kayleigh100
15-01-13, 20:47
Hi Tracey, I found it frightening too, but I get far more good days than bad now. I went from every day bad to every day worse (when I went onto medication) to slow improvement over 7 weeks. I still get blips but they are much further apart and although its not nice being in one I do try to brek the day down into individual hours to get through it, knowing I will come out the other side. People on here are so supportive and understanding - that also helps immensely when you are feeling like you do.

{hugs}

xdavex
15-01-13, 21:24
Hang in there tracy, I often get very bad days, but the feelings always pass.

tracy7024
16-01-13, 11:45
Thanks everyone, i am feeling a bit better today :)
How are you al? xx

Annie0904
16-01-13, 12:02
Thanks everyone, i am feeling a bit better today :)
How are you al? xx

Pleased you are feeling better today. I hardly slept last night so feeling very tired. Going to get myself out to visit my friend though.

tracy7024
17-01-13, 13:13
Thanks, i hate it when i dont sleep xxx

LittleSongbird
17-01-13, 14:41
Me too, I had not slept for yesterday night

But you WILL feel better cause that's what the life is - moving on. Nothing stay forever, even good or bad. Trust me. Today I've felt so horrible but now I'm fine. I have my family beside me and it made my day. I know that life is still wonderful and I'm LUCKY not to have some other difficult illness that couldn't cure. This CAN cure.