PDA

View Full Version : Light at the end of the tunnel????????

Paulac
15-01-13, 20:46
Hi everyone I was just wondering if the thoughts I'm having are normal, I feel like I will never feel normal again, I can't imagine feeling like I did before this started again, can't imagine not thinking 24/7, can't imagine not being terrified by some thoughts. So scared il feel like this forever. Iv been reading all the wonderful success stories on the site and they do give me hope for a while but then I start negative thinking again.

Day 5 of citalopram, saved me twice before!!!!

Annie0904
15-01-13, 20:58
You will get there, it just takes time but you can do it. I know it seems hard to believe that when you are at your worst and I have felt that I would never feel any happiness in life again. I am now getting more good days than bad so I can see the light at the end of that tunnel now and I am determined to keep heading towards it!

Paulac
15-01-13, 21:23
Thank you, glad your feeling better, I hope I can say the same soon. Xx

Annie0904
15-01-13, 21:58
Thank you, glad your feeling better, I hope I can say the same soon. Xx

I am sure you will...think positive :hugs::hugs:

SuperStar457
16-01-13, 13:23
Reading your first post was like reading one I could've written, I'm on day 7 of citalopram and wonder if my life will ever be normal again. I want my apetite back, I want to be able to sleep without sleeping pills, I was this nervous feeling to leave me and to feel human again. My sister has been on citalopram for 3 years now and it saved her so I'm relying on her a lot for reassurance!
I hope we are both back on here soon with success stories :)

Paulac
16-01-13, 14:25
Superstar457 hi, really not nice all of this, the nervous feeling is terrible, as soon as I open my eyes in the morning the horrible butterfly feeling starts in my stomach n pretty much lasts all day. Iv no appetite either, although I don't worry as much about that as I do with all the other symptoms, I actually fear waking up cus I'm so scared what new feelings or thoughts I might have that day. Was actually sitting earlier thinking back to how I was before this started few months ago and I feel like a complety different person. I was on citalopram twice before n both times they really did save me, I just must b more anxious this time. It does take a while for them to have an effect so I guess we just need to stick with it and think positive. I really hope we are back with success stories too. ����

Best of luck xx

SuperStar457
16-01-13, 18:48
Yep thats EXACTLY how I feel every morning!
That's if I even sleep to wake up!
Fingers crossed for that light at the end xxx