PDA

View Full Version : eating is improving

spottitchsam
15-01-13, 21:33
hi guys just thought I would let you know that I am eating a little bit better.I'm having porrage for breakfast,small amount of turkey,cabbage and baked beans for lunch although my husband had to chop it up fine (in case I choked).and I had 2poached eggs on a piece of toast for tea.I am also feeling a little bit better in my self.at last the pills are working.I'm still a bit panicky at teatime and 1st thing in the morning but I know I'm getting there.we all will get there you have just got to let people help you.x

BikerMatt
15-01-13, 21:57
Thats great!!! Well done to you:D could i ask how long you have been on meds? is it an increased dose of previous? or totally new? Thanks:yesyes:

Anxious_gal
15-01-13, 22:07
Good for you : )

spottitchsam
15-01-13, 22:15
Thats great!!! Well done to you:D could i ask how long you have been on meds? is it an increased dose of previous? or totally new? Thanks:yesyes:

hi bikermatt,I started on 1x25 mg amitriptyline on monday 7th January (last week)I was on 1for 2days then up them to 2 a day since Wednesday.I was taking them both in the evening but I got a dry mouth which is one of the side effect,so when I saw my gp on Monday he said that it was ok for me to split them.I have one about 10am and the other one at 10pm.I am not so tired and my dry mouth has got a little bit better.x

Elle-Kay
15-01-13, 22:19
Well done :)

BikerMatt
15-01-13, 22:25
hi bikermatt,I started on 1x25 mg amitriptyline on monday 7th January (last week)I was on 1for 2days then up them to 2 a day since Wednesday.I was taking them both in the evening but I got a dry mouth which is one of the side effect,so when I saw my gp on Monday he said that it was ok for me to split them.I have one about 10am and the other one at 10pm.I am not so tired and my dry mouth has got a little bit better.x

Big thanks spottitchsam, Wow thats brilliant!!! What a fantastic reaction to your medication:D

spottitchsam
15-01-13, 22:35
thanks elle- kay.for your reply.

Elle-Kay
15-01-13, 22:44
You're welcome. I know personally how hard it is when your anxiety starts to "attack" your eating. I'm just getting back to what I would consider "normal" eating (i.e. as I was pre-anxiety) now myself, after things went bad in September.