PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new! And suffer HA

Cookiemunster
15-01-13, 22:12
Hi
Have seen this site a few times and have finally plucked up the courage to join. I'm relatively new to anxiety but I'm hoping we only have a short relationship as I hate it! Started with headaches and has now spiralled to brain tumours, fear of leaving my beautiful children and any other health issue I can think about. Of course doctor google has been by my side through out the last five months, but I'm trying really hard to ignore him now. I have started on 40mg Propanolol daily and have seen a therapist privately, neither have helped so far but it's very early days so I'm staying positive :)

nomorepanic
15-01-13, 22:22
Hi Cookiemunster

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mark13
15-01-13, 22:35
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Although it's difficult, you're right to stay positive, and as you have all these facilities available to you (websites, info, GP, CBT, medication) and the fact you've not had it long, I'm sure you'll make a full recovery.

All the best.

Baggs
16-01-13, 03:14
Welcome to the site. I hope you find as much help as I have. I wish you all the best.

Baggs

Arnie365
16-01-13, 06:24
:welcome: