PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain - stings with pressing touch

twinflame94
16-01-13, 05:20
I know, another problem. It's sadly one problem right after the other. But lately I've discovered that with different parts of my body, it will be really sensitive to the touch, and it'll sting. First it was right over my stomach right under where my ribs meet, below my chest. But NOW, I pressed on a spot on my lower back where the one part dips in a little bit. And it stung so badly.

Is this a trapped nerve or something? I can still feel a bit of the pain radiating around the spot I lightly pressed on. And the pain sort of runs down to my left butt cheek..

I really hope people can help, this is really concerning!

Anxious_gal
16-01-13, 06:37
If you're low on b vitamins it can cause various odd sensations as you need them for your nerves.
Do you mean the skin stings? Or it feels more from the inside?
Does it only hurt when you press on the areas?
Might just be normal aches and pains, just you're hyper aware of it.
It doesn't sound like anything to be really worried about.

twinflame94
16-01-13, 18:23
On my stomach, it was the skin that stung. For my lower back, I don't know if it was my skin or the nerves, but being low on B vitamins may be the issue. It was for me before. But like I said, for my lower back, when I pressed on the spot, it stung and the pain radiated around that spot for a bit and it also lingered down to my left butt cheek. I know I need to start taking my multi vitamins again. I am very underweight as well. I am 19, weighing at about 94 lbs at the moment. I've been trying to eat healthier as well, but to eat more in general has been hard at times.