PDA

View Full Version : Nightmares

Roxy79
16-01-13, 10:55
Hi, I've been taking citalopram for a few years now and never really suffered any side effects except minor ones that I can cope with. However, last night I had the worst nightmare ever. I dreamed that I was getting stabbed and I could actually feel the pain in my dream. I woke up feeling terrible and have been anxious ever since. Does anyone else have really bad dreams?

Annie0904
16-01-13, 12:06
I often get nightmares but I don't think it is anything to do with my meds. For me it is just some of life experiences (not good ones)

Sparkle1984
16-01-13, 18:05
Yes, I seem to have more nightmares nowadays. I have perfected the art of forcing myself awake before a nightmare gets too scary! I also have a lot of weird dreams, but I don't mind those - in fact some of them are quite funny.

Roxy79
17-01-13, 10:18
I have weird and strange dreams too and I can handle that. But when I'm in physical pain in my dream, its a bit harder to deal with. Then I worry that these dreams have some kind of meaning to them, which gets me anxious. Am I going to be stabbed? Or hurt? That's the kind of thoughts that are going through my head!

lizx