PDA

View Full Version : fuzzy weird head

amanda68
16-01-13, 12:16
Hi I have been feeling ill lsst 3 monthds and slowly getting better hsd mammogram fine, had gadtroscopy thats fine. Drs think anxiety but won't gjve me meds . Csn someine get 4 months of lightheadedness weird head.
The only otherv2 things I'm thinking are eithet a bad thst I'm waiting to have out that dentist said was startng to grow into gum. Orva ent problem. Has anyone has fuzzy headvforvmknths with anxiety and csn you have amxiety when you don't think you really have it and you feel fine.

mossypwl
16-01-13, 12:38
Ive had anxiety now for just over a year, for that past year i have felt like im constantly in a dream world, fuzzy head and everything no feeling real. This is no help to you i know but i just thought id comment :)

amanda68
16-01-13, 12:58
Thanks mossy nice to know I'm not on my own its annoying isn't it. Was a bit worried
With it going on so lomg. Do you take anything for it .

mossypwl
16-01-13, 13:11
It is a real pain lol after a yr of having it tho .. Sounds stupid but ive just got useto it. I did goto the docs about my head spinning (which i get daily too) he gave me tablets but i made the mistake of reading the leaflet that came with it and seen the side effects which was a list as long as my arm now im to scared to take them lol but no i dont take nothing just try and get on with things some days now i sit there in the evenings and think ''oh i have felt fine today'' but other days its really bad and i just mosy on so to speak. :)