PDA

View Full Version : Increase in medication.

BikerMatt
16-01-13, 14:30
I'm feeling bad (not with side affects but anxiety):huh: my doctor increased my seroxat from 20mg to 30mg two weeks ago, has anybody increased recently? and how long did it take to notice a dif?

Ta
Matt

jackie13
16-01-13, 14:41
Hi Matt

I was upped last week from 20mg to 30mg of Citalopram, you might not think its side effects, but the anxiety was worse from upping but it will get better. I thought how can 10mg make me feel like this, but as hubby pointed out it is a 50% increase.

Hope you feel better very soon xx

BikerMatt
16-01-13, 17:27
Hi Matt

I was upped last week from 20mg to 30mg of Citalopram, you might not think its side effects, but the anxiety was worse from upping but it will get better. I thought how can 10mg make me feel like this, but as hubby pointed out it is a 50% increase.

Hope you feel better very soon xx

THANKYOU:D

Anybody else increased recently?

suz70
22-01-13, 09:16
Hi Matt,
I've been on seroxat for a long time and my doses have gone up and down. I've just gone up to 30 from 20 this week. How are you doing? X

BikerMatt
23-01-13, 20:51
Hi Matt,
I've been on seroxat for a long time and my doses have gone up and down. I've just gone up to 30 from 20 this week. How are you doing? X

Hi suz70,
Sorry didn't see your post until now, thought i felt a little better yesterday but have felt pants today, thanks for asking. How are you doing? how's it been for you so far with the increase?

:)

Ineedlookingafter
02-03-13, 11:15
Hi all,

I was wondering how you are now Bikermatt? I have recently increased my dose from 2.5 to 5 (I was trying to come off them) and am now going up to 7.5. I have to be careful and do things gradually as I am very sensitive to the side effects. I only increased 2 weeks ago but I am fretting because I am still suffering anxiety and sickness. I have had a few good days that I am trying to focus on but the negatives still creep in and hold me hostage a lot of the time.

I am trying to take it one day at a time but the bad days are so hard! I know I need to hang in there and the drugs will kick in eventually but I am freaking out about next week as my boss is back from holiday and I will have to tell her what is going on. I have managed to at least get to work mostly but have had to come home some days because I feel so bad. She knows I am not well but I have not told her what it is or about the tablets.

Anyway,hope you are feeling better now and the increase has helped you?
x