PDA

View Full Version : normality

scottwilson
16-01-13, 19:33
Is it possable that if the body is in a anxiety state for a long time the body becomes conditioned to treat anxiety as a normal responce and contines to display the symptoms for no reason bar the fact that the body now beleaves this is how it should be , because if it dose then roll on the normality attacks and constant normal symptoms. Lol

ecila92
16-01-13, 20:52
I hope not :( what makes you think this?

scottwilson
16-01-13, 23:56
Even when I am at my happest my symptoms still persist and the docs and therapist cant find anything to work with.

---------- Post added at 23:56 ---------- Previous post was at 23:49 ----------

At the mo my worst syptoms are constant dark distorted vision with headpressure and vertgo with a most horrible feeling all over my body. I get shimmering on straight lines and my heart pounds all daylong I even get vertgo vision were I can see things miving and swirling. Some times my eyes feelblike there wanting to look in different direvtions. Its a real drag

ecila92
17-01-13, 01:31
Ah that sucks! I don't know what to say, but if your doctor says there isn't a problem at least you can rule out anything serious?

Sometimes these symptoms stay with you if you've been worrying excessively for a long time. How long have you felt this and if you get anxious some days that might contribute to it.

At the moment I'm in a pretty weird place -(balance is off, constant headaches, sinus problems, speech problems etc) but I'm focusing on my symptoms all the time, like I expect them to be there. When I wake up in the morning the first thing I think about is the symptoms, maybe that's your problem?

Maybe try and just ignore the symptoms, accept them as anxiety and I'm sure they'll fade and you wont notice them :)

scottwilson
17-01-13, 07:58
Just over 3 years it started with a inner ear problem which went away but since then ive been plaged with the most horrendously weird symptoms, somedays I can barely do stuff. I do have lfe though I drive go out and even go to the dentist, I have no real fears. Its a realy pain in the ass