PDA

View Full Version : After effects of migraine is it normal

ell1877
17-01-13, 16:39
Hi I was at my little boys party last night and I was fine one minute n the next I couldn't see properly out my right eye it was like a watery effect n zigzags I had 2 paracetamol and luckily I sat in a darkened room it finally cleared and went I got home I went to bed I never got a full blown headache but felt groggy n sort of bed head so I assume taking the tabs in time helped
Anyway today on n off it feels a bit strange over my eye I can see ok but it's like a headache hovering I've taken tablets again but just wondered if its normal I'm tryi g not to worry too much but any positive info would be great xx

rated_r90
17-01-13, 16:50
Sounds totally normal to me. Whenever I get a migraine I struggle to see properly out one/both eyes and feel very tired and groggy afterwards. Sometimes I get that "lurking" headache feeling for a while afterwards as well.

You have nothing to worry about :)

ell1877
17-01-13, 16:52
Thanks that means alot it even feels like numbish on and around my eye n cheek area

Elle-Kay
17-01-13, 17:10
Yes it sounds normal to me too. I get that "lurking" sensation & general grogginess the day after a migraine attack too.

Ronno
17-01-13, 17:54
Hi, I usually feel out of sorts for a couple of day after , but how you feel after differs from person to person. Although scary optic migraines are harmless.
Take care.