PDA

View Full Version : exercise and woozy head

amanda68
17-01-13, 17:38
Before my anxiety hit I was very fit going to the gym swimming aqua git etc. But 5 months ago p anxiety it and people have told me to go but I'm scared to cause of the wooziness. And my other question did anyone have woozy head as long as me and exercise help it improve.

almamatters
17-01-13, 17:54
I have had a woozy head (feel like I have a hangover daily) since May. I have had loads of tests including brain MRI and nothing has ever been found. It is a horrible feeling and it does make you scared to do things like drive and even walk around.
Trying to keep busy does help mine, I think it is just the distraction of doing things. GP told me that exercise would help as it decreases adrenalin in the body and apparently I have a overload of it.
I hope you are feeling better soon.

amanda68
17-01-13, 18:18
Thanks alma have u tried exercise .

almamatters
17-01-13, 18:39
just long walks really, not gym type exercise. Tried swimming a few times but could not cope with the movement of the water, made the wooziness worse and then felt really sick. Think anything that makes you concentrate on something else will help.
It is truly horrible and I so know how you feel. xxx

amanda68
17-01-13, 19:26
Has urs improvecd and how long did it take, I've tried walking but not doing much.