PDA

View Full Version : Are you a 16-25 year old affected by OCD? Watershed TV would love to hear from you.

Watershed Television
18-01-13, 12:29
Are you a 16-25 year old affected by OCD?

Watershed Television is making a two-part documentary for a leading broadcaster about British young people whose lives are affected by OCD.

For the young people who take part, the documentary is an opportunity to participate in a unique therapy programme specifically for young people with OCD, a chance to spend time with other young British people affected by OCD, and an opportunity to be part of a television documentary that aims to raise awareness and understanding of OCD.
I am hoping to make contact with young people aged between 16 – 25 whose lives are affected by OCD and who would like to talk further about the project. To find out more please call Merle Currie on 0203 301 8416 or email me at merlecurrie(at)watershedtv.co.uk. Whatever form of OCD you may have or think you may have, I would love to hear from you.

All conversations will be in the strictest confidence and at this stage there is absolutely no obligation to take part in the programme- I would just be very grateful to hear about your experiences and explain more about the project in the first instance. Please note if you are under 18 I will need to speak to your parents first before speaking to you directly.

Watershed Television is an independent production company who make popular, factual programmes with a purpose. Watershed was launched in 2010 and is part of Shed Media Group, responsible for programmes like Who Do You Think You Are and The Choir.