PDA

View Full Version : been to hairdressers

spottitchsam
18-01-13, 11:32
hi guys,just to let you know that last week I cancelled my hair appointment because of the way I was,so I just been and had my hair cut and next week I have made another appointment to have my hair coloured.bit anxious when I got there but thats another thing under my belt.I am getting there at long last.wish you all a good day.x

Fenrir
18-01-13, 11:53
Well done, I had my haircut 2 days ago, first time in about 8 months, helps that it's only 200 yards away at the local shops and there was only me there.
:bighug1:

panickyme
18-01-13, 12:05
Great job, and I bet you look great. So happy for you. :hugs:

spottitchsam
18-01-13, 14:37
thanks guys,I'm glad I split my appointment in to 2 weeks has I don't think I could have sat at the hairdressers for 2 hours.x

ladymillion
18-01-13, 17:59
well done !! I find going to the hairdressers really hard too and i am hopeing to go tomorrow since i havent been since october x

spottitchsam
18-01-13, 22:46
well done !! I find going to the hairdressers really hard too and i am hopeing to go tomorrow since i havent been since october x

thanks ladymillion,all the best for your hairdressing appointment tomorrow.it will make you feel better.x

ladymillion
25-01-13, 11:44
Well didnt make it to the hairdressers unfortunately. I just need to get a grip and go but i cant. Im glad you were able to !! Dont run away like i do :D

spuder
25-01-13, 12:10
I haven't been to the hairdressers since july and my hair is a mess finally rang them up and got app for 2.30 today I hate being sat there looking in the mirror at my horrible ugly face

ladymillion
25-01-13, 12:22
spuder, good for you makeing the appointment !! Im sure you will feel sooo much better when you have had your hair done !! everyone is beautiful in there own way :)
I am going to try my best to go soon too.

spottitchsam
25-01-13, 15:36
thanks guys for your replies.spuder hope you got to the hairdressers ok,and back home now safe.x
ladymillion,when you are having a good day ring up the hairdressers on the off chance to see if they have had any cancellation.my hairdressers had quite a few people cancelled because of the weather.hope you are having a good day.x

ladymillion
25-01-13, 16:12
Aw thank you !! i will try !! and i will let you know when i finally pluck up the courage to do so!!!! what am i like, you would think i was being asked to do something terrible but then to me it is xx

spottitchsam
25-01-13, 21:09
Aw thank you !! i will try !! and i will let you know when i finally pluck up the courage to do so!!!! what am i like, you would think i was being asked to do something terrible but then to me it is xx

ladymillion,unless you have had this problem with panic nobody can understand what it takes out of you.people on here KNOW how you feel.other people can do things without thinking but to us it is a big deal.take care and have a good night sleep.x