PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY COLLYWOBBLES!!!

kazzie
31-08-06, 13:53
Hi Everyone, im off camping tomorrow and the panic is setting in!!! Im not sure stuck in a tent on top of a hill is the best place for someone with agraphobic tendancies!!! Im really hoping that this trip will put paid to my panic about being outside once and for all!!! The worse bit is im not even going to have this site for support while im away!!! Will miss you all i will let you know how it went when I get back in 9 days time!!! Take care everyone luv kaz x

jackie
31-08-06, 14:07
you brave thing

yes you dhould go, this thing will not beat you, just invest in claire weekes books and other good books before you go that will comfort you and remind you you are not alone with panic and anxiety

and remember when you arrive home safetly which you will we will all be here

jackie

yorkylover
31-08-06, 14:26
Hi Kazzie.I went away in May to Devon in our touring caravan,I was ill the whole week with anxiety.Im due to go for a long weekend this week and Im dreading it.My mind is telling me Im going to be like I was in May.so im already winding myself up.I know how you feel.I want to cancel,but I have to think of my partner.Im sure once were away we will be ok.You have a good time.

Ellen XX

twiglet
31-08-06, 17:00
hi kaz,
dont worry mate...you'll be fine. i've just written you a pm, hope that puts a smile on your face. and if you start to panic you can always call me. im there if you need me.
take care, hun
love
twiglet xxx

polly daydream
31-08-06, 23:25
Hi Kaz, have a great time sweet, just stay positive and take plenty to read etc to keep your mind occupied. You are very brave.

Take care,

Polly x

Dave777
01-09-06, 03:44
Hiya, good luck Kaz., PM when you get back mate.

Davex

manmoor
01-09-06, 07:51
Hi Kazzie,

Have a ball hun camping. Let us know all when you get back.

Take Care

Mandyxx