PDA

View Full Version : Really scared

ReissG
18-01-13, 20:13
I just got over tonsillitis a week ago, was feeling healthy and fit, but now I can feel the back of my throat tingling and I have this bad taste in my mouth, my breath doesn't smell, I can just smell taste something, it's weird.

I am so scared that it's some kind of throat/nasal/nose cancer

I've never had anything like this before. The room is cold so maybe its causing a dry inside of my nose, my nose has had blood init a few times this week from the coldness and dryness in the room.

Any ideas?

Tessar
18-01-13, 20:37
I'm pretty certain this is going to be linked to your illness, it's not going to be what you list here. Your resolve is low at the moment as you've been I'll so your mind isn't resisting the negative thoughts as well as it might. Bad tastes are often connected to sinuses, colds etc so this is going to be what it is. Drink plenty of water as that's going to help the tingling as well.

ReissG
18-01-13, 21:48
Ever since my tonsillitis went away, I have terrified I'm going to get a sore throat again, everyday I am focused on my mouth, my nose is constantly dripping in the morning causing phlegm in the back of my throat.

I want this nightmare over.

I can feel the depression just coming back, that feeling of not wantiing to speak to anyone, my appetite going.
I want to just feel normal again, but I can't :(