PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline after 17 days "PAIN"

HotLad86
18-01-13, 23:51
hi all....

Iv been taking sertraline now for 17 days i was real scared too even start taking it too be honest as not used too any meds before as iv been lucky enough too be fit and healthy...Iv got this problem which iv never had before anxiety always caused me too have loose stools but now i face the total opposite it has taken me 3 days too go for a poo normal its once aday like clock work....Iv been in all sorts of discomfort i can tell yer my poo was solid and was 2 differnt shades of brown sorry for in degth talk but gotta be 100% honest here it was only like 1 long bit too...I still feel like i could get 3times the ammount out of me as iv eaten the same amounts 3 meals aday and the mains have been quite nice size too concidering im 6ft 3 need me grub.... Could this be a sertraline symptom ? im taking 50mg which ino is a low dose but iv hesard of all differnt side effects even with that dose... Any ideas ?? And how are you getting on with sertraline ??

Thanks for reading Joseph :flowers:

We will all get there in time..

HotLad86
19-01-13, 12:31
WOW not 1 reply in 47 views maybe this is more serius then.....

Scary stuff

TJSMITH
19-01-13, 13:11
It can affect you in this way I sometimes feel constipated on it and feel like I'm still blocked up even when I do go.
Talk to your gp if really concerned but its still early days.

I been on it six months and really helped me but took a long time to kick in xx