PDA

View Full Version : headache :(

fruity
19-01-13, 10:16
HEY ALL HOPE U ARE ALL OK! GOT REALY BAD HEADACHE TODAY ONE OF THOSE WHERE IT BRINGS YOUR ANXIETYS ON. SILLY I KNOW BUT IT DOES. DOES IT WITH ANY OF U!:shades:

Daisy Sue
19-01-13, 10:58
hi Fruity - yes, definitely!

a bad persistent headache just brings on all the 'what-if' kind of thoughts, which i have to try very hard to make go away, or at least creep into the shadows. i've had some awful headaches over the years, it is one of the worst pains you can get, you just can't separate yourself from it.. what meds have you got for it?

fruity
19-01-13, 11:17
hi fruity - yes, definitely!

A bad persistent headache just brings on all the 'what-if' kind of thoughts, which i have to try very hard to make go away, or at least creep into the shadows. I've had some awful headaches over the years, it is one of the worst pains you can get, you just can't separate yourself from it.. What meds have you got for it?
not on any meds. I don,t sufer migrains. & was on a few meds nearly 5yrs ago for anxiety but came off them a few months after having them.

Daisy Sue
19-01-13, 11:21
not on any meds. I don,t sufer migrains. & was on a few meds nearly 5yrs ago for anxiety but came off them a few months after having them.

hmm, ok.. well you could maybe do with some over the counter pain relief, which you can rely on to at least take the edge off the headache.. maybe if you can get out, go speak to a pharmacist and describe the headache, see what they recommend.

i hope you feel better soon!