PDA

View Full Version : Calling all anxious&panicky mums

fruity
19-01-13, 15:47
WHO ELSE FROM MONDAY_FRIDAY FEELS ANXUOUS & PANICKY TO THE POINT THEY FEEL LIKE THERE GOING MAD OVER WEITHER THERE CHILDREN ARE SAFE & OK IN SCHOOL. EVERY SINGLE DAY I AM LIKE THAT & I ALWAYS THINK SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO THE POINT OF MADNESS & I CAN,T SETTLE TILL I GOT THEM HOME SAFE WITH ME.:scared15:

mrs way to worried
19-01-13, 15:58
i am exactly the same especially since the america thing i have 3 kids girl 5 girl 2 and boy 11 weeks so only one at school , i even get nurvous when they stay at their nans

fruity
19-01-13, 16:09
i am exactly the same especially since the america thing i have 3 kids girl 5 girl 2 and boy 11 weeks so only one at school , i even get nurvous when they stay at their nans
yes im the same when they stay at there aunties. Im always texting asking if the are ok. Yes that american shooting wasn,t it? Yes terrible. I got 2 kids girl 6 & boy nearly 5. So both at school & from the time they go in & the time i have to fetch them im on tenderhooks.

mrs way to worried
19-01-13, 16:11
i think its just a natural mum thing to worry constantly , unfortunatly having anxiety just makes it so much worse , my 5 year old can pick up when im anxious in a second she also has anxiety which is my fault i hate myself for it x

fruity
19-01-13, 16:51
i think its just a natural mum thing to worry constantly , unfortunatly having anxiety just makes it so much worse , my 5 year old can pick up when im anxious in a second she also has anxiety which is my fault i hate myself for it x
yes my daughter picks it up too & she,s a nervous child. Wish i could stop it.

asmmargod
19-01-13, 18:07
Im not a mum but a dad and I can tell you that from Monday to Friday I'm more anxious than over weekends. Once my boy is at school I kinda end up on the edge waiting for a phone call. Eventually I get one and it's one of the pre recorded rubbish messages from banks and such ;)

Hck80
19-01-13, 18:14
Yep I am like that too, it's horrible isn't it. My son goes to nursery (starts school on sept) and I have my phone right next to me te while time incase they ring me, And I totally panic if they take them for walks!I rarely go out and leave him with babysitter as I just panic. We live 2 hours away from family so I can't even remember last time we went out and left him

I just know it will get worse when he starts school this year

fruity
19-01-13, 21:06
im not a mum but a dad and i can tell you that from monday to friday i'm more anxious than over weekends. Once my boy is at school i kinda end up on the edge waiting for a phone call. Eventually i get one and it's one of the pre recorded rubbish messages from banks and such ;)
yes im on edge waiting for the phone.

---------- Post added at 21:06 ---------- Previous post was at 21:03 ----------

yep i am like that too, it's horrible isn't it. My son goes to nursery (starts school on sept) and i have my phone right next to me te while time incase they ring me, and i totally panic if they take them for walks!i rarely go out and leave him with babysitter as i just panic. We live 2 hours away from family so i can't even remember last time we went out and left him

i just know it will get worse when he starts school this year
yes it will get worser it,s horrible. I keep saying to myself stop thinking the worst