PDA

View Full Version : Can feel my depression returning

clareek12
19-01-13, 21:02
You know the feeling...For a while everything is getting better and then it all falls apart at once, or so you think..

I have been feeling the same old sad and worried thought creeping bac up on me over the past few weeks,
Take today...I find myself doing things i dont want just to avoid conflict with others because i feel like im at breaing point.
This just makes everything worse, people look at you and think she is fine but under it all you are falling apart
Its still so hard for those who have not been through this to understand, and being told (Everything is fine) or (yeah i get like that sometimes) just makes you want to punch a wall..because all you are trying to do is open up to them..

I have been looking into a new counselling service, i want to beat this before it takes over again..
any advice or stories about getting over your depression would be a great help..
I need a kick up the butt to get me going again..dont want to start the year going backwards

Baggs
19-01-13, 22:04
Hi Clare,
Yes I know the feeling and I feel for you. What works for me is Duloxetine, the chatroom, cycling and learning to play the keyboard. Having said that, some days I cannot manage any of these things - today is actually one of those days. I hope things improve for you and I wish you all the best.

Baggs